Friday, February 13, 2009

Journey Ahead

"I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come to me? Help comes to me from Yahweh, who has made heaven and earth. He does not let your foot waver, your keeper does not sleep! Yahweh is your keeper, Yahweh is your shade above your right hand! Yahweh protects you against all harm, he protects your life." Psalm 121:1-3, 5,7

Wow - when I look at the road before me and the journey ahead, I tend to ask the same question the Psalmist did..."Where will my help come from?" God answered that question for me this morning saying, "Laura, I am for you! I will go before you! I will protect you! And, I will not slumber in doing so." As I read in my Beth Moore study this morning, "He is in perfect attendance to your every step". How comforting!

With the album songs beginning to be mixed and other details coming together, other details looming ahead, at times it can be scary, but, I am at a place of utter desperation and trust in the Lord, which is definitely a good place to be - under the shadow of His wings! He is the ONLY ONE that can calm any fear I have! One of my songs says, "At times my fears have ruled me, but, You say to trust in You". I am trusting God! And, thankful HE's God and I am not!

Please pray for me during this time. At times I'm very excited, other times I'm nervous, and other times I have felt the enemy attacking me more than any other time in my life. I know God wants to use me in some big ways and the enemy will do anything to keep that from happening. So, please pray for me & my family's protection against the enemy! God is faithful and will remain the same throughout this whole journey! And, we will look to Him and the power of His Name (also lyrics to a song on the album, "You Are God").

Thank you for the opportunity to serve and be used by You, God! I count it a great privilege!

Starting the journey,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment